Tawra's "Get It Together" Planners!
Do you REALLY want to cut your stress, save money and step up your organization in 2021? Good organization is a critical part of saving money and eliminating debt! With proper planning, you can avoid unnecessary spending and temptations and really focus on your goals of getting out of debt, saving money and having a stress free life!
Having a good planner and actually using it reduces stress because you can keep all your plans and thoughts in one place so you're not constantly wasting brain power remembering all the things you need to do over and over all throughout the day!
I have often found that most planners are lacking in some important area, so I decided to create a planner specifically designed to help you (and me, lol!) get it together in 2021! This planner is perfect for keeping track of your money, tracking debt reduction, making cleaning easier with super easy schedules, recording plans for upcoming family meals and all of the daily tasks that sometimes seem overwhelming.
This is the planner I always dreamed of! As most of you know, I am planning challenged. Because of my continual brain fog with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I can never "Get It Together!" So I decided to Get It Together and make a planner that will make it easier for anyone to get it together and KEEP it together!
With my new Get It Together Planner, you can more easily keep all of these things neatly organized in one place so you don't have to worry about missing something!
For a brief walk-through of all of the time saving features of this organizer, take a look at this video.
- Made In The USA! Your order helps support 10 families!
- Keeping track of life in an easy manner.
- Makes cleaning and organizing easy.
- Simple to customize.
- It is the perfect planner for the organized and unorganized minds.
THE ULTIMATE PLANNING SYSTEM, even if you're planning impaired!
- Plan your entire 2021 year with ease!
- 12 Month Planner (January 2021 through December 2021)
- Extra Strong Long Lasting Hard Cover that won't get crushed
- Heavy Duty Wiro Spiral for easy use.
- Pocket Folder on back inside cover
- 2 Sizes to choose from, 8.5"x11" (Large) and 5.5"x8.5" (Small)
- It has plenty of space for each day to write everything you need to keep track of.
- Large fonts that are easy to read
Please Note: this edition does NOT have the monthly divider tabs.
- Remember Today! Don't forget those birthdays and anniversaries!
- Appointments - Get everyone going to the right place at the right time.
- Dinner - Never ask "What's for Dinner" again!
- Water Check off - Stay Hydrated and Stay Focused.
- To Do List with Top 3 to make sure you get it done.
- Daily Clean and Organize, with Daily To-Do List with check boxes to keep your house tidy and organized.
- Plenty of Note Space to Jot down all those things like Gratitudes, Cute things the kids said or general thoughts you don't want to forget.
Every new year I resolve to get my life more organized. I can't wait to use my 2021 planner!
Love it! I decided to do the smaller one this year so I could fit it in my purse
I love it! Can’t wait till January.
I love my planner but I do miss the monthly tabs on the year planner and the financial planner work great for me. It really helps me to "SEE" my budget and how the money is spent.
I bought the 2020 planner and I'm back for the 2021 version. I've bought many planners in my past and have never used ANY of them as thoroughly as the Get It Together Planner. The "To Do" list keeps me focused, the appointments section tells me where I need to be and when, the dinner section gives me a heads up on what I need to pull out of the fridge the night before to thaw and the "Daily Clean and Organize" is a satisfying little check list of everyday chores that need to be done on the daily. Oh, and if you are trying to keep up with your water intake, there's a nifty little section for that too. NOTES! I forgot about the notes section. Good thing it's there to remind me of anything I might forget. Yep. I like this planner and can honestly say: IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME. :-)