Tawra's UNDATED "Get It Together" Planners!
(***PRE-ORDER*** Ships Dec. 10th)
Only the Tropical version of the planner is available for pre-order right now.
Do you REALLY want to cut your stress, save money and step up your organization? Good organization is a critical part of saving money and eliminating debt! With proper planning, you can avoid unnecessary spending and temptations and really focus on your goals of getting out of debt, saving money and having a stress free life!
Having a good planner and actually using it reduces stress because you can keep all your plans and thoughts in one place so you're not constantly wasting brain power remembering all the things you need to do over and over all throughout the day!
I have often found that most planners are lacking in some important area, so I decided to create a planner specifically designed to help you (and me, lol!) get it together today! This planner is perfect for keeping track of your money, tracking debt reduction, making cleaning easier with super easy schedules, recording plans for upcoming family meals and all of the daily tasks that sometimes seem overwhelming.
This is the planner I always dreamed of! As most of you know, I am planning challenged. Because of my continual brain fog with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I can never "Get It Together!" So I decided to Get It Together and make a planner that will make it easier for anyone to get it together and KEEP it together!
With my new UNDATED Get It Together Daily Planner, you can more easily keep all of these things neatly organized in one place so you don't have to worry about missing something!
Here is a video example from our 2022 Planner. The undated planner includes everything that was in the 2022 planner, but is undated so you can start getting organized anytime and fill with your own dates.
- Made In The USA! Your order helps support an American family!
- Keeping track of life in an easy manner.
- Makes cleaning and organizing easy.
- Simple to customize.
- It is the perfect planner for the organized and unorganized minds.
THE ULTIMATE PLANNING SYSTEM, even if you're planning impaired!
- Plan your entire year with ease!
- 12 Month Planner (UNDATED so you can start today!)
- Lightweight but very durable plastic cover that won't get crushed
- Heavy duty metal spiral for easy use.
- Large 8"x10" size
- It has plenty of space for each day to write everything you need to keep track of.
- Large fonts that are easy to read
"Perfect Planner Handles Every Single Part Of My Life!"
"I just received my 2022 Planner and am even more delighted with it than last year's!!! I like that it is less bulky but even more beautiful! The quotes at the top really boosts my heart and spirit!.., Your planner is the first one that I have ever used that handles every single part of my life including my Church life too! Thank you so much for your perfect planner!!! If it wasn’t for you and your planner, I would be a hot mess Mountain woman!!"
"Love and prayers, Mary Lou P."
Please Note: this edition does NOT have the monthly divider tabs.
- Remember Today! Don't forget those birthdays and anniversaries!
- Appointments - Get everyone going to the right place at the right time.
- Dinner - Never ask "What's for Dinner" again!
- Water Check off - Stay Hydrated and Stay Focused.
- To Do List with Top 3 to make sure you get it done.
- Daily Clean and Organize, with Daily To-Do List with check boxes to keep your house tidy and organized.
- Plenty of Note Space to Jot down all those things like Gratitudes, Cute things the kids said or general thoughts you don't want to forget.
It's a good organizer.
My only draw back is the cumbersome size.
Arthritis is not likeing it. Even so it is a thoroughly useful book.
I LOVE MY PLANNER AND BOTH VOL. 1 & VOL. 2 COOKBOOKS. I REALLY LOVE THE EMAILS THAT HAVE QUICK MEAL IDEAS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. LOVE YOU GUYS. .
UNDATED Daily Planner PRINT VERSION LARGE 8"x10"
I really like it. Everything in one place plus places I can keep up with dr appointments which I have many. But I was not disappointed y’all put out great cookbooks and advice. Thanks so much and keep up the good work!! Cathy